Jesus said: “No longer do I call you my servants...but my friends!
You are my friends if you love one another.”..
- We recognize Jesus as our Savior and Guide whose “way” is marked by extravagant love, compassion for the broken & outcast, humility, and the blessing of forgiveness with a heart for redemption.
- We trust that being a good neighbor has the power to shape a new reality.
- We believe faith without action is devoid of meaning.
- We strive to be disciples and to live the faith that Jesus fully embodied.
- We encourage growth in knowledge and love believing God continues to speak to us and through us.
- We seek to be an inclusive community of faith enriched by the growing diversity and shared experience among us.
- We foster a safe environment for children, youth and adults as each is a precious gift of God and deserving of respect.
We warmly invite you to share this wondrous adventure of discipleship!..
Our new and updated website will be available soon.
Please visit our Facebook Page for current church information at the following link:
Mansfield Congregational Church